1.9.08

School, Updates, and Labor Day


I know I haven't posted for a while but there is a perfectly good reason for that. School. I started last Wednesday and have been up to my head in a ton of random papers to get signed, projects to start (which is pathetic since I have only been in school for a couple of days) and after school Field Hockey practices. Though, I am excited about starting school again because I get to see my friends everyday and get to begin a whole new year.

Because of this my posting may decrease for a while until I get my whole schedule to a point where I can get my school work done, read, and write reviews. So, if you don't see a post for a while that's why. Anyway, I hope to have my reviews of Sleepless ( which was excellent) and Generation Dead ( I'm having the hardest time getting through it) up soon. Also, I'm hoping to have a contest in September or October where you guys can win awesome prizes and a author interview up soon.

Anyway, I hope to read more than one book and post a review this week!

---Lauren

PS. Happy Labor Day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com