- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
- Shelter Me by Alex Mcaulay ( this is officially a '09 release, but I read it this year and it was great.)
- Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
- Impossible by Nancy Werlin
- Identical by Ellen Hopkins
- Black Box by Julie Schumacher
- Sleepless by Terri Clark
- Evernight by Claudia Gray
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
- Undone by Brooke Taylor
- Kitty Kitty by Michele Jaffe
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
- All of the books Elizabeth Scott released this year
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
And a ton of other books that I can't think of right now.
I hope '09 is another great year for YA like '08 was!!
What were some of your faves from this year? Where any of them ones I listed?
By the way, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!