Top Ten Books I Want To Reread
(in no particular order)
1) Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt: I read this book a couple of years ago and absolutely adored it, so I would love to revisit the characters in this one, and given the news Lauren announced last week, it would probably be in my best interest to. :)
2) Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols: I've read nearly every book by Jennifer but Going Too Far still remains my favorite. There's just something so fabulous about its characters....and the romance in this one? Totally swoon worthy!
3) Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I've included this one in another Top Ten Tuesday before, but I couldn't not include it in this one... Anyhow, as I've said before and as I'll say time and time again, I LOVE this book, and if for some reason you haven't read this one yet, shame on you! It's seriously one of the beset contemporaries I've read.
4) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I read this one back when it was first released, but sadly enough I haven't had the chance to read them yet. I own them both (I actually have two copies of the second one for some reason) but I still haven't read them. However, I plan to change that soon, and with that, I probably should read this one again as well. Plus it doesn't hurt that it's a fantastic book! :)
5) Impossible by Nancy Werlin: Ah, I seriously can't deny my love for this book, yet I haven't reread it yet...I think I'll have to change that sometime soon.
6) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: I keep meaning to reread this one as well because of the fact I adored it but I haven't gotten around to it yet either.
7) Liar by Justine Larbalestier: This book is without a doubt one of the craziest and twistiest books I've ever read, and because of that I would love to revisit all the crazy sometime soon.
8) The first seven books in the Private Series by Kate Brian: Okay, I know this is more than one book, but I had to include it. You see, I started the Private series back when the first book was released way back when and I ADORED it. It was full of secrets and it took place at a BOARDING SCHOOL, so after reading it, I eagerly gobbled up the following additions, yet I just drifted away from it after a while. So one of my reading resolutions for this year? Reread the ones I've already read and read the rest, as the last book in the series just came out this month.
9) Shadowland by Meg Cabot: Shadowland is the first book in one of my series by Meg Cabot, so it's a given to say I would love to revisit it sometime soon. Plus it involves ghosts and who doesn't love ghosts?!
10) This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen: One word: Dexter. That's a good enough reason right?! :)
What are some books you would like to reread? Any of the ones I listed above? Let me know in the comments, or join in the fun and create your own Top Ten Tuesday list!