1) The Implosion of Aggie Winchester by Lara Zielin- I loved Laura's debut novel, Donut Days, and I've been really wanting to give this one a try! It sounds pretty awesome. Plus who doesn't like a good YA contemporary?!
2) A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young- I've heard nothing but amazing things about this one. It's also about something I don't read too much about in YA: angels!
3) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake- This one is apparently really creepy as well as really, really good! And since I tend to look for books with both of this characteristics, this one sounds like a good book for me!
4) As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott- I'm a HUGE Elizabeth Scott fangirl! I've read everyone of her book published (besides this one of course!) so there's no doubt in mind that I won't read this one...I just need to get my hands on a copy! :D
5) Struck: Stupid Cupid; Flirting with Disaster; Pucker Up by Rhonda Stapleton: I read the first one in this series (Stupid Cupid) back when it was released in '09, and since then I've been meaning to get around to reading the other ones. So since this one is now available in bind up, I think it's the perfect time to get to doing this!
6) The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas: I've heard numerous good things about this one as well. Plus it just sound superb!
7) Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley: This book doesn't sound like my usual type of read, but the number of praise this one has gotten is INCREDIBLE! So I'm thinking I have to try to this one.
8) Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore: I've heard this one has sexy cowboys, and seriously how can it get better than that?! ;) But seriously, this book looks great! The prefect Gothic mystery read!
9) Huntress by Malinda Lo- I adored Malinda's first novel, Ash, so there's no doubt in my mind that I would love to read the prequel. :)
10) The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier- I loved the first one in this series (Everlasting) but this one hasn't been on my radar too much even though I'm dying to read it!
In all, those are the Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings me this Sunday! What about you? What books are you looking forward to this holiday season?! Feel free to let me know in the comments, or link to your Top Ten Tuesday post! I'd love to see it!