Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012
1) Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore: Graceling and Fire were amazing and from what I've been hearing, this one is just the same, maybe even better! Either way, I can't wait to slip back into the world of The Seven Kingdoms this May!
2) Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt: I love pretty covers and Chosen Ones defientely posses one of those! Plus it doesn't hurt that the plot sounds pretty amazing as well.
3) When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle: From the summary of this one, it sounds like a twist on Romeo and Juliet with some pretty awesome new additions!
4) Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham: I adore road trip books so this one looks like just the kind of book I'll end up loving!
5) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: I can't get over how awesome this one sounds! Hopefully it will end up being as good as it looks!
6) Something Like Normal by Trish Doller: I've been waiting for Trish to have a book released for what seems like ages now, so I was so happy when the news broke about Something Like Normal, especially since it sounds pretty darn amazing!
7) Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: Another fabulous sounding Harlequin Teen book with an equally awesome cover! Plus the early praise for this one goodreads makes it sound even better than I've been expecting. NEED.THIS.ONE.NOW.
8) Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson: From the title and summary this one sounds like the perfect pool side read!
9) Through To You by Emily Hainsworth: Described as a romantic sci-fi, this one sounds like yet another great book for me! And I can't wait to see the cover for it!
10) Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans: Lenore's book blog was one of the blogs that orginally inspired me to start Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf, and over the years, Presenting Lenore has become a favorite blog of mine, so there's no question about whether or not I'll be reading this one!
To find out what other books I'm looking forward to reading in 2012, head on over to my 2012 goodreads shelf here. What are YOU looking forward to reading in '12? Anything that I listed above?! Let me know in the comments below, and feel free to share your TTT link below! :)