As part of the Teen Book Scene blog tour for The International Kissing Club, a book that I loved and reviewed here, Shellee Roberts, one of the three coauthors of book, is here today to take about her top ten guilty pleasures as well as offer a chance to win some great prizes (look towards the end for that part!)
Shellee’s Top Ten Guilty Pleasures
1) The Vampire Diaries – I was a late comer to this show, but I am obsessed. Looking forward to Thursday nights with the (preferably shirtless) Salvatore brothers can get me through the week’s rough spots.~~
2) White Chocolate Mochas – this beverage has more calories and fat than most meals, but when I really need a treat this is what I want.
3) Twilight Saga – I read all four books in a week and have seen all four movies to date on opening day. Shhh…tell no one.
4) Bacon – I know it’s weird, but if I could eat bacon everyday and not have it kill me I would.
5) Where’s My Water? – have you seen this app with the little alligator who wants a shower? This is where a lot of my time goes.
6) 80s hair bands – Bon Jovi, Warrant, Skid Row, Great White, Nelson (god, remember Nelson?); when it’s just me in the car and the windows are completely rolled up, this is my go to music.
7) Shipper videos on YouTube – I cannot believe I’m actually putting this out on the internet for the world to know, but I have seriously lost too many hours of my life watching fan vids of my favorite TV couples.
8) Fake-cheese nachos – like the kind you get at football games and the movie theater. I know it is probably the worst thing a human can put in their body but I love it. With extra jalapenos.
9) Spa facials and massage – When I hit the NYT Bestseller list I will do these every week. Until then I will do them more often than I can afford but not tell my hubby.
10) Lainey Gossip – First things I do when I turn on my computer in the morning is check email, review my calendar, groan, the hop to Lainey Gossip for a salacious dose of celebrity gossip.
What’s your guiltiest pleasure? Tell us in the comments (leave your email so we can contact you) to be entered to win the Around the World In 80 Kisses daily and weekly prize and also become eligible to win the Grand Prize, a Kindle Fire. For a list of all our Smooch Posts you can visit and earn more entries to win, visit us here.
The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams is the story of four best friends: Piper, Cassidy, Mei, and Izzy--the misfits of Paris, Texas. Their whole lives, they’ve dreamed of escaping small-town life and seeing the world. So when Piper is the victim of an embarrassing prank that goes viral online, she gets the idea that the girls should escape via the school’s international exchange program, in search of fun, love and internet redemption.
Emily McKay, Shellee Roberts and Tracy Deebs write under the pseudonym Ivy Adams. They shop, gossip and watch movies in Austin, Texas.
Thanks for stopping by, Shellee!
To find out more about the book and Ivy Adams, check out the official International Kissing Club website, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and/or Goodreads!