1) The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman: There's one scene at the end that seriously broke my heart. You know those type of books that you keep waiting and waiting for the main character to realize something HUGE, but when they do, it's too late? That's exactly what happened in this!
2) Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz: I have a love-hate relationship with this book. Love because this book is amazingly written and developed, but hate because Hannah just had to go and kill of one of my favorite characters...I'm still a little heartbroken about this one!
3) Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead: If you're a reader of the Vampire Academy series (If not, what are you waiting for?! This series is amazing!), then you'll know exactly why this one is on my list. Moving on!
4) Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen: The ending of this one killed me! It was the exact definition of bittersweet. It still kills me a little inside to think about this one, but it's still one of my favorite adult contemp reads out there!
5) Forever by Maggie Stiefvater: A lot of people had mixed feelings about the ending of this one, and while I can understand why that is, I still think it ended perfectly, even though the fact that it didn't exactly end happily ever ever did break my heart a little.
6) Mercy Lily by Lisa Albert: This one is such an EMOTIONAL read, and even though I saw the ending of it coming from a mile of away, it still broke my heart into a million little pieces when it was all said and done...
7) We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han: This one simply broke my heart because it was the last one in the series! It was one of those "NOOOOO!!!" kind of moments even though the ending rocked my world!
8) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: Without a doubt, one of my favorite books ever, but that ending and everything leading up to it KILLED me a little inside, especially when everything was finally going PERFECTLY!
9) Looking for Alaska by John Green: This is one of the only books I've ever cried my eyes out over, but it's a YA masterpiece in my idea. Seriously, John Green is ah-mazing!
10) Before I Die by Jenny Downham: When a book involves cancer, you know it's going to be sad, but I still never could have predicted just how sad this one would be...still this book was spectacular-one everyone needs to read!
What books broke your hear a little? Any of the ones I listed above? Let me know below! :)