Monday, May 21, 2012

On Hiatus Until June 11th

If you haven't noticed I've haven't been posting much since April, and that's been for a variety of's winding down, finals are coming up soon, real life, etc. Anyhow, I haven't had much time to dedicate to blogging recently, so I'm going on an official hiatus until the week of June 11th, which is the first week of my summer vacation. :) I won't be posting or replying to emails until then (unless something urgent arises). So don't miss me too much in my absence, and I promise once summer comes, I'll be around a lot more.


  1. Good luck with school and enjoy your break from the blog :)

  2. Gah, finals; though I would suffer through them again myself in exchange for having the summer off. :

    Good luck and good idea to take a break from blogging!

  3. Enjoy your break, Lauren. I'd rather be going into Summer like you are, than going into winter like we are here.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...