26.8.12

Stacking the Shelves (4)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Since I got an iPad this week, I decided to make my first ever vlog :) Oh and please excuse the text message sound...





The Talk-Funny Girl by Roland Merullo
The Infects by Sean Beaudoin  




Gossamer by Renita Pizzitola
Down at the Golden Coin by Kim Strickland  



Sheltered by


Easy by


Much thanks goes to Renita, Kim, Random House, Harlequin/Little Bird Publicity, Debra, Alexa, and Candlewick!

So should I keep doing vlogs? Let me know below! :)

Have a great week everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. I actually have started to buy a couple more books on my e-reader, because I'm running out of shelf space. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! Awesome books this week, I SO need to read Easy! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. The INFECTS seems really interesting. I think you should keep doing vlogs! You are a natural. :) Happy reading, Lauren!

    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://a-reading-daydreamer.blogspot.com/2012/08/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy! Yay! That cover is amazing! Liked your vlog! :)
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, EASY is SO, SO good! I just finished it last week and am still thinking about it. Let me know what you think, and we'll discuss. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com