21.10.09

Waiting on Wednesday: Week 49

My pick this week is:


Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohen ( January 12, 2010)

Very LeFreak has a problem: she’s a crazed technology addict. Very can’t get enough of her iPhone, laptop, IMs, text messages, whatever. If there’s any chance the incoming message, call, text, or photo might be from her supersecret online crush, she’s going to answer, no matter what. Nothing is too important: sleep, friends in mid-conversation, class, a meeting with the dean about academic probation. Soon enough, though, this obsession costs Very everything and everyone. Can she learn to block out the noise so she can finally hear her heart?


Rachel Cohn makes her Knopf solo debut with this funny, touching, and surely recognizable story about a girl and the technology habit that threatens everything.
 
I actually wasn't took keen on reading this even though I love Rachel's books until I saw this:




Now, I know for sure I'll be picking this up come 2010! :)

10 comments:

  1. Sweeet! Cohn is back with another one.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the book sounds, not the cover though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no ideas what this book was about until I watched the video and was intrigued enough to check it out. Now I really want to read this. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of her books, so I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really interesting! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely waiting on this too! It sounds like a fun, good read. And the cover is great. Nice pick!!

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love R. Cohn & cannot wait for this one!!! She is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com