27.1.10

Waiting on Wednesday: Week 63

Take Me There by Carolee Dean (July 20, 2010)

Seventeen-year-old Dylan Dawson is trying to pull his life together after his release from juvenile hall. But going straight isn’t easy, and Dylan just can’t seem to keep out of trouble. His problems escalate fast, and soon he has no choice but to hit the road, even though it means leaving behind the girl of his dreams. He heads south for Texas, on the run and in search of his father. (Dylan has no idea how his life became such a mess, but he knows that his dad is at the root of it.) When Dylan finds him, he certainly gets answers—but they’re answers to questions he wishes he’d never asked.

Sounds interesting!

11 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, it sounds very interesting!
    I would like to read it,
    plus I like the cover hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eye-catching cover! The synopsis sounds really intriguing too! I really want to read it now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound interesting, and that cover would definitely jump out at me. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anither good pick Lauren! I like the cover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds pretty good! Plus, I really like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so good! Its on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this looks really interesting! Sounds kind of intense. I'll have to add this to my TBR pile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, great pick! I'll definitely have to check this one out. :D
    And the cover really caught my eye. I'm glad they didn't get run over in the middle of the road, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This seems interesting, and the cover is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Wow's, lol. I get so many good books to add!

    BTW- You've got a few awards over at my blog.

    Awards!

    -Brittany :))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com