20.7.10

Winners + Other Info/News

Hi, everyone!

I've been behind on posting winners even though I picked them ages ago.

Though here they are:

Sea Change:

Myra Castellano

Lost for Words:

Sab H
Nicole Motovidlak
Cassandra

Salvaged:

Lasha

Congrats you five! I hope you enjoy your new book!

Didn't win? Well, have no fear because I have two other contests going on (Links above!) and a ton more on the way so be sure to check back! :)

~~~

Also, you might remember I posted some info about Jennifer Weiner's upcoming “Cupcakes Across America Book Tour”, and recently, all the info has been released and you can find out more here.

~~
Finally, this happened ages ago, though I keep forgetting to mention it on here. Anyhow, I was interviewed for and quoted in a New York Times article dealing with Candace Bushnell's The Carrie Diaries back on June 9! You can check out the full article HERE if you would like. And I have to say, it was a really cool experience. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! Congrats to the winners. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! I havent read The Carrie Diaries but its so cool that you got interviewed about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thanks for the giveaway!! :D I e-mailed you back.

    Wow that's pretty cool that you were interviewed. I haven't read The Carrie Diaries (I don't intend to, at least not soon), but that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com