8.5.11

Free e-book Offer and other News!

I was recently alerted that Sourcebooks will be offering a free e-book addition of Kim Culbertson's Songs for a Teenage Nomad from May 3 – May 9. Here's the summary for the book:

What is the soundtrack of your life?

After living in twelve places in eight years, Calle Smith finds herself in Andreas Bay, California, at the start of ninth grade. Another new home, another new school…Calle knows better than to put down roots. Her song journal keeps her moving to her own soundtrack, bouncing through a world best kept at a distance.

Yet before she knows it, friends creep in—as does an unlikely boy with a secret. Calle is torn over what may be her first chance at love. With all that she’s hiding and all that she wants, can she find something lasting beyond music? And will she ever discover why she and her mother have been running in the first place?
To cash in on this deal, click here.

And be sure to check back later this month for a review of Kim's second novel Instructions for a Broken Heart. Until then, here's the book trailer for it:



I'm always picky with book trailers but I love this one!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about the free ebook! I downloaded it, but I admit it might take me a while to actually read it, since I can't read it on my Kindle. Sigh.

    Still, free book = yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! I just made an account, thanks for posting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I downloaded it on my Kindle. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com