4.9.11

In My Mailbox (136)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


For Review:

Dear Bully: Seventy Authors Tell Their Stories edited by Megan Kelley Hall and Carrie Jones (I've already read a few of the stories in this one so far and all of them have been fabulous!) 
Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock (Can't wait to get started on this one!) 
The Winters in Bloom by Lisa Tucker (I've heard some fabulous things about this one!) 
After Obsession by Carrie Jones (Looks delightfully creepy!) 
And By The Way by Denise Deegan (This one as well as And For Your Information have gotten some great praise!) 
And For Your Information by Denise Deegan
Spartacus and the Circus of Shadows by Molly E. Johnson (New middle grade from a brand new small pub, RainTown Press! Plus the package it came in included a caramel green apple lollipop, which seriously had to be one of the greatest things I've ever eaten in my life!) 

Won from Lena at Addicted 2 Novels:

Forgotten by Cat Patrick (So glad I finally have a copy of this one!)

Much thanks goes to  Houghton Mifflin Books for Children, Simon and Schuster/Megan at Goldberg McDuffie Communications, Kate at Bloomsbury/Walker Books, Joanna at Hachette Books Ireland, Connor at Kelley and Hall/HarperTeen, Stephanie at RainTown Press, and Lena at Addicted 2 Novels! 

In all, lots of great books this week! I haven't started any of them with the exception of Dear Bully but I'm really looking forward to reading them all, especially the Denise Deegan books! Though, enough about me, what did you get this week? Anything exciting? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to link to your IMM posts! I can't wait to see them!

Also sorry about the lack of posts this week! I had no power because of Irene for a couple of days (which was horrible- you never realize just how necessary power is until you loose it). Plus I had the great luck of starting school school on Monday (which was actually fabulous! It actually so good to be back, but I'm sure I'll be signing a different tune once the tests, quizzes, projects, etc. kick in). Both things didn't leave for much computer/internet time, but I promise everything will be back to normal this week.

Have a great week everyone! :) 

18 comments:

  1. I want to read Dear Bully so much. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome review books, happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Forgotten and looking forward to After Obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got a great set of books this week! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO jealous you got Wisdom's Kiss! Love Catherine Gilbert Murdock. Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic books this week. Great win! These all look great. I can't wait to read Dear Bully. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Forgotten and I'm reading After Obsession this week too! Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week! The Denise Deegan books look really cute; I've never heard of her before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgotten was awesome! I loved it, and I don't think there's anything out there like it(:

    Awesome books this week, enjoy!:D

    lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-22-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I really want to read Forgotten, I've heard is excellent. After Obsession sounds great as well. Definitely creepy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list of titles this week. I have not read Forgotten, but it looks like I should. My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. caramel apple pops are THE BUSINESS. so good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Wisdom's Kiss for review as well. I've only read the first few pages, but it's already got me interested. My IMM: http://rens-rambles.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-julyaugust-edition-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Bully sounds interesting!

    Congrats on the win :) Forgotten looks good!

    Here's my (excessive) IMM this week! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got Forgotten myself last week and really can't wait to give it a go! I hope you enjoy your new reads. :D My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed Forgotten. I hope you like it too. Good haul this week you have some really interesting books!

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. DEAR BULLY!!! I love the concept behind that antho. And yay, you got Forgotten. Enjoy all your goodies. I can't wait to see what you think of them! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com