29.8.12

Spotlight on Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

I was recently alerted about the awesome book trailer for Over You and I couldn't help but to share it with all of you! So without a further ado...



Doesn't it make it look so amazing? I've always been a huge fan of Emma and Nicola, but I'm especially looking forward to this one. It kinda looks like The Lonely Hearts Club, which I LOVED.

More about the book:

When seventeen-year-old Max Scott got her heart broken she didn’t just sit at home sobbing into her ice cream and obsessing over her ex, Hugo’s, latest Facebook postings. Well, actually she did. But she also decided that no girl should have to be tortured like that, so she read through all the psych books, Oprah transcripts, and historical precedents she could get her hands on and came up with a foolproof program to get over being dumped.

These days, Max is the go-to guru for heart-broken high-school girls all over NYC. But when Hugo shows up in her neighborhood, suddenly Max is so busy trying to avoid her own ex that she isn’t able to help anyone else with theirs. As Hugo invades her life all over again, Max’s carefully controlled world starts to unravel. With her clients’ hearts hanging in the balance, Max will have to do the seemingly impossible: get over her ex once and for all.
You can find an excerpt for the book HERE and add it to your Goodreads HERE

So are you excited about this book?! Let me know below! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about it, because I really loved The Nanny Diaries! I hope it's as good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com