27.1.09

Happy Tag!!


I was tagged by Kaylee at Kaylee's Bookshelf, Stephanie at Juiciliciouss Reviews, and Rory at Bookworm Extraordinaire!

The rules of this tag are:

- Link to the person who tagged you
- List 6 things that make you happy
- Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did so
- Then tell the person who tagged you your entry is finished!

Six things that make me happy are:

  1. Hanging out with my friends and being extremely silly
  2. Texting ( even though it takes me forever to type out one message)
  3. Reading
  4. Going to Barnes and Noble ( I could seriously spend the whole day there)
  5. Playing Field Hockey ( though sometimes I hate the running aspect of it)
  6. Getting a book in the mail

Who I tag:

Everyone who hasn't been tagged yet! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Barnes and Noble! And getting books in the mail is a fave of mine, too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i tagged you at http://bookwormextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com