Saturday, October 24, 2009

Really Great Contests Going on at Princess Bookie!

Princess Bookie is giving away some very cool books ( ARCS/ Hardcovers/ Paperbacks) in her Contest-A-Thon going on at her blog now and I thought I would share some that have cached my eye so far are:

4 ARC Bundle


The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Voices Of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn

Don't all of those books look simply FABLOUS? I sure think they do. Plus, I'm dying to read all of them, especially The Unwritten Rule, because I love Elizabeth's books!

ARC for Captative by Carrie Jones

I adore the cover for this one and I've heard some many great things about the first in the series, Need, making it a must read for me! Plus, after seeing it, I really want the whole Gold Dust Eye Shadow the model's wearing on the cover, don't you? :) 

And as mentioned above she also has a ton of others happening now too!

1 comment:

  1. You have an award over at my blog!! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...