29.1.10

Winners of The Lonely Hearts Club and Wish!











Winners of The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg:                   

Catie F
(Already replied to my email- thank you!)                 
Janssen (Needs to reply to my email ASAP. You have 48 hours.)
Kelsy K (Needs to reply to my email ASAP. You have 48 hours.)

Winner of Wish by Alexandra Bullen:

Yan (Already replied to my email- thank you!)

CONGRATS to all four of you!

If you didn't win, you always have the option to buy either one- Wish Amazon/Indie Bound/ Barnes and Noble or The Lonely Hearts Club Amazon/ Indie Bound/ Barnes and Noble.

Also, I have two other contests running right now (Of All The Stupid Things and Undead Much? Swag). So be sure to enter those too. Links are above! :)

2 comments:

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com