Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Winners + Other Info/News

Hi, everyone!

I've been behind on posting winners even though I picked them ages ago.

Though here they are:

Sea Change:

Myra Castellano

Lost for Words:

Sab H
Nicole Motovidlak



Congrats you five! I hope you enjoy your new book!

Didn't win? Well, have no fear because I have two other contests going on (Links above!) and a ton more on the way so be sure to check back! :)


Also, you might remember I posted some info about Jennifer Weiner's upcoming “Cupcakes Across America Book Tour”, and recently, all the info has been released and you can find out more here.

Finally, this happened ages ago, though I keep forgetting to mention it on here. Anyhow, I was interviewed for and quoted in a New York Times article dealing with Candace Bushnell's The Carrie Diaries back on June 9! You can check out the full article HERE if you would like. And I have to say, it was a really cool experience. :)


  1. That is so awesome!!! Congrats to the winners. :D

  2. Congrats to the winners! I havent read The Carrie Diaries but its so cool that you got interviewed about it.

  3. Woohoo! Thanks for the giveaway!! :D I e-mailed you back.

    Wow that's pretty cool that you were interviewed. I haven't read The Carrie Diaries (I don't intend to, at least not soon), but that's amazing.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...