1.9.10

Waiting on Wednesday (90)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors

When you're the daughter of the bestselling Queen of Romance, life should be pretty good. But 16-year-old Alice Amorous has been living a lie ever since her mother was secretly hospitalized for mental illness. After putting on a brave front for months, time is running out. The next book is overdue, and the Queen can't write it. Alice needs a story for her mother—and she needs one fast.

That's when she meets Errol, a strange boy who claims to be Cupid, who insists that Alice write about the greatest love story in history: his tragic relationship with Psyche. As Alice begins to hear Errol's voice in her head and see things she can't explain, she must face the truth—that she's either inherited her mother's madness, or Errol is for real. (from Goodreads; info is subject to change, if it does this post will be altered to fit the changes)
Is it just me or does this one sound really, really cute? I mean, when a book involves a boy claiming to be Cupid, you just know it's going to excel in the cuteness area! Plus I LOVED Suzanne's previous book Coffeehouse Angel, so hopefully this one will live up to it!

Mad Love will be released January 4th 2011.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I'm always up for books that talk about mythology, even in a overly cutesy romantic way. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds so cute and original. Awesome pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one is definitely going on my reading list and I love the cover!

    My Wow is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this one but it sounds so cute! Adding it to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds so cute. Will definitely keep my eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks interesting.

    Here is my choice this week:

    http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/2010/09/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my first time hearing about this one and it does sound very good. Also starting at the cover is making me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com