1.5.11

Bookish News: a Book Tour, a Book Trailer, & a Writing Contest!

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a great Sunday! Anyhow, I was recently alerted of thre different bookish things so I thought I would talk about them here.

~~~

A Book Tour:

First, Jennifer Weiner, one of my favorite authors, is embarking a brand new book tour in support of Fly Away Home's paperback release. It's called Jennifer Weiner's Making Whoopie Book Tour and here are all the dates and times:

Sunday, May 1, 2011
LOS ANGELES (No Whoopie pies at this event!)
Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
3:30 pm
University of Southern California – Bing Theatre
Park Campus, 3551 Trousdale PkwyLos Angeles, CA
http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/sunday-panels/#bing

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
NEW YORK
Soho Apple Store
6:30 pm
103 Prince Street
New York, NY
http://www.apple.com/retail/soho/

May 5, 2011
PHILADELPHIA
Gershman Y
7:00 pm
401 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA
https://www.gershmany.org/viewprogram.php?id=348

May 6, 2011
CHICAGO
Apple Store, Lincoln Park
5:00pm
801 W. North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
(312) 777-4200
http://www.apple.com/retail/lincolnpark/

Hopefully some of you will be able to make it to one of the stops!

~~

A Book Trailer:

If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen me tweet about Jessica Brody's new book trailer for her upcoming novel My Life Undecided.

If not here it is:



Let me give you all a minute to digest it... 

Now isn't it amazing? I always love Jessica's book trailers. I mean, not only does she always cast actors to play the characters and incorporate fun music, but they also make me even more excited to read the book.

To find out more about My Life Undecided (You know you want to!), head over here. And be sure to check back here in June to see an interview with Jessica!

~~~

A Contest:

In support of Jonathan Friesen new book The Last Martin, he's hosting an exciting writing contest for kids and teens. To find out more about the contest as well as Jonathan's books, head on over here.

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com