17.7.11

In My Mailbox (131)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren.

For Review:

One Flight Up by Susan Fales-Hill (Looks like a fun, light read!)
The Fox Inheritance (Jenna Fox Chronicles #2) + ESCAPE bracelet/band thing, which I forgot to show, by Mary E. Pearson (So excited about this one! I LOVED The Adoration of Jenna Fox so much!)
Enlightened by Allyson Richards (Looks interesting.)

From Harlequin Teen Panel:

Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen (Already read and reviewed this book back when it was released, so I'll probably be giving it away sometime soon.) 

From Netgalley:

Beyond the Grave (Past Midnight #3) by Mara Purnhagen (This series is awesome! Seriously cannot wait to start it!)
The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa (!!!)
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford (Looks delightfully creepy!)
Eve (The Eve Trilogy #1) by Anna Carey (A dystopian? Count me in!)
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (Love the cover of this one.)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson (I've heard countless amazing things about this one.) 
Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan (Loved Firelight so I excited to see what will occur next!) 
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (Looks fun as well!)

E-Books for Review:

I Wish... (The Witches of Desire) by Wren Emerson (The cover of this is so cute!)
The Beast Call (The Beast Girl Series) by Anne Tibbets
The Defiant Lady by Samantha Garman
Verita by Tracy Rozzlynn

Other E-Books:



Errant (Killer Unicorns short story) by Diana Peterfreund (Diana is offering up a free e-book version of this short story all through July on Smashwords. To find out how get  your copy, head on over here.)

In all, a surprisingly busy week. However, I cannot wait to read all of these. Actually, which one do YOU think I should read first? Let me know! Though, enough about me, what did you get this week? Anything exciting? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to link to your IMM posts as well.

Have a great week! :) 

27 comments:

  1. A lot of great looking books for you this week! Eve looks like a great novel...I think I might have to request it!

    I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a really fantastic week! I'm going to be reading The Fox Inheritance soon and I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, what a great week! looks like a lot of fantasy elements added to your shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Adoration of Jenna Fox...so many people love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky to have The Fox Inheritance! I've been dying to read it ever since they announced a sequel to Jenna Fox. Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link to Errant, I love Diana Peterfreund's work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh The Iron Knight!! I so wish I did the whole netgalley thing. Stupid eyes always get wonky on my computer.
    One Flight Up does sound like a cute read - added it to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got a lot from NetGalley! I need to get through a lot of NG books, I'm refusing to let myself request any more until I have. XD
    New follower too!

    ComaCalm's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great mailbox! Mine was empty this week unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've had a great haul! Quite a few there I've not heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great IMM! ;) I really adore the cover of A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies too. Please read that one first! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, The Iron Knight!! SO jealous! Hope you enjoy them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enlightened looks super awesome! Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. netgalley was so frigging awesome this week, wasn't it?! i've yet to get approved for the iron knight, but OMG I SO WANT TO READ THAT BOOK. I miss Ash so much :D

    and it seems a lotta bloggers got past midnight this week from the harlequin teen panel! the book is really interesting, and i'm really looking forward to reading the third book soonish. :)

    here what i got in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cold Kiss and Eve both sound amazing!!! As well as the tons of other books you got!!! Hope your enjoy all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Past Midnight, The Iron Knight, Eve, Vanish??? Great books!!! I can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got PAst Midnight too this week ^-^ Can't wait to read it! I've had One Hundred Candles on my TBR for months now.

    I'm so frggin jelous that you got The Fox Inheritance!!! The Adoration of Jenna Fox is a favorite of mine and I'm stoked to read the second book.

    Happy reading! ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Girl of Fire and Thorns is on Netgalley? OMG! *prepares to run off to Netgalley*

    Sweet books this week! I'm in the middle of The Fox Inheritance and it's really good so far...Hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Iron Knight!!! Eee I LOVE that series! :) And I want to read THe Adoration of Jenna FOx soon, those books look awesome :) Enjoyy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous week! Ohhh, A Girl of Throns & Iron Knight...lucky you!!!
    Thanks for the heads up on Errant too :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. eve is on netgalley!!!
    :O
    I had no idea and I WANTED TO READ THIS BOOK SO BAD!
    Nice imm btw

    I am an old follower hopping by :D

    Check out what's IMM

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I vote for The Fox Inheritance to be read first! :D I want to hear if it's as good as Jenna Fox!

    Great mailbox---enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great haul this week.

    Happy Reading!!!

    Crys
    Book 'Em! IMM

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome haul :) random question: have you been approved for IRON KNIGHT!?

    Happy reading,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Netgalley! They always have so many awesome books. Nice mailbox this week and I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great haul! Happy reading!

    My IMM, if you want to check it out.
    http://abookandashortlatte.wordpress.com/2011/07/17/in-my-mailbox/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com