29.11.11

Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and The Bookish!

Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter

1) Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne (I have this one in my TBR pile and I seriously can't wait to start it...it sounds like it will be amazing! Plus it takes place at a boarding school! I mean, what's not to love about that?!)
2) And by the Way by Denise Deegan (I've had this one in my TBR pile for a couple of months now, and I really don't know why. It looks like so much fun, and that's not even the fact that it's of the contemporary genre!)
3) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (There truly isn't a day when I don't see at least one raving review for this one in my Google Reader, and because of that, I have a feeling this one will be superb. Guess I need to read it and find out for myself!)
4) Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst (I was so excited to read this one when I first got it, but it somehow feel to the wayside since then. I'm going to try my hardest to read this one soon!)
5) Without Tess by Marcella Pixley (This one came HIGHLY recommended by the Farrar, Straus and Giroux publicist so I really don't know why I haven't read it yet...)
6) The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff (This is another one that has been highly reviewed yet I still haven't gotten a chance to read it.)
7) Ruthless by Sara Shepard (After the cliff hanger ending the last one had, I've been dying to read Ruthless! I need to know what happens next to the PLL girls!) 
8) The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten (I loved Lynn's past book (Wherever Nina Lies) so I can't wait to see how this one is! Plus it doesn't hurt that the premise for this one sounds fabulous!)
9) The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (I haven't heard a bad thing about this book thus far, so I have a feeling it's going to be pretty epic...can't wait!)
10) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (This one looks superb as well...can it be January already!?) 

What are some books on your TBR list for the winter? Any of the ones I listed above? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to link to your TTT! :) 

6 comments:

  1. I'm really eager to get my hands on Shatter Me and Eat, Slay, Love as well. Statistical Probability is really cute,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited about The Probability of Miracles and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have way more than 10 books I am excited to read. I forgot about The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Good choice!

    My Top Ten if you'd like to take a look: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-ten-books-on-my-tbr-list-for-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harbinger definitely sounds awesome, I can't wait to get to it too.

    Great Top Ten, Lauren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of all these, but sounds like fun reading.

    Here's my Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I am excited for Harbinger too. That cover is to die for! I also really need to get to The Space Between and Shatter Me before too long! Enjoy!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com