5.2.12

In My Mailbox (158)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Physical Copies for Review:


The Hunger Pains: a Parody by The Harvard Lampoon- This one looked too hilarious to pass up! 
White Horse by Alex Adams- This one looks absolutely amazing! Plus it's a post-apocalyptic thriller!
The Summer Garden by Sherryl Woods- I'm starting to become a huge fan of the adult contemporary romance genre so I'm really looking forward to giving this one a try! 
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler (unsolicited review copy)- This was SUCH a great surprise! 

eBooks for Review:

 

Under my Skin by Judith Graves- Really looking forward to this one! Look for an upcoming review/interview feature!   
Scary School by Derek The Ghost- Not my typical kind of read, but it's supposed to be funny, so I decided  to give it a try.

Much thanks goes to Judith Graves, Derek the Ghost aka Derek Kent, Kaitlyn at Simon and Schuster, Mellony at Simon and Schuster, Simon Pulse, and Eric at Planned Television Arts!

13 comments:

  1. I really want to read Where It Began! Awesome books!!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the sound of Where It Began. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa - WHITE HORSE sounds intense! And told in alternating chapters before and after? YES PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where It Began sounds like a great read! Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week. The Hunger Pains looks hilarious! Can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where It Began looks so good and The Hunger Pains sounds absolutely hilarious! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week! I really liked Where It Began and am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on The Hunger Pains (:

    Happy reading, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for Where It Began! I can't wait to start it. I just saw The Hunger Pains at my bookstore and it looks really funny, I might have to pick that one up. I hope you enjoy your books :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Hunger Pains looks so hilarious!! You'll have to let me know if it's as funny as it sounds. :) Where It Began also looks amazing. Happy reading, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome IMM this week! Where It Began looks really good, its been on my TBR list for quite a while now! I hope that you enjoy all of your books!

    Happy reading!

    You can check out my IMM HERE!

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got offered White Horse and it sounds awesome but I'm trying to not accept many review books so I turned it down. I kinda hope it's not good cause if I read some good reviews I'm gonna be so sad I didn't accept it, lol. I'm curious though so I guess I'll have to watch for your review and see what you think. Under My Skin has an awesome cover! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I like the cover/title for 'Under My Skin' - it looks interesting, looking forward to your review & interview.

    My IMM is here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where it Began is such a good book about a girl trying to find herself! I've never heard of The Hunger Pains but I've read stuff by The Harvard Lampoon, they write some seriously funny stuff! I'll have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com