27.11.12

Stacking the Shelves (15)

I didn't have anything scheduled today, and since I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves post in a while, I decided to do a catch up one. :) 
 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.




~ The Darkest Minds by Alex Bracken (So pumped for this one! Not pictured. It's currently in my car, and I don't feel like braving the cold for it.) 
~ Then You Were Gone by Lauren Strasnick (Oh, how I loved Lauren's debut '09 book. Can't wait to see what she has in store for us with this! Not pictured as well since it's currently in my car.) 
~ Marco Impossible by Hannah Moskowitz (YAY a Hannah book!!!)
~ Renegade by J.A. Souders (Loving the cover of this one!) 
~ The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan (Very pumped to read this one! It's been compared to Looking for Alaska, one of my favorite books ever.) 

eBooks for Review:


Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter by Nikki Jefford (This one looks like a lot of fun!) 

Much thanks goes to Nikki,  Engelman & Co, TOR Teen, Macmillan, Hyperion Teen, Simon Pulse! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, The Tragedy Paper has a beautiful cover! I look foward to seeing your reviews!

    Happy Reading!
    Amber @ Thebookpages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renegade looks so good and I also got The Tragedy Papers I'm really excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com