20.6.17

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

This week's topic is:

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't  


1. The Program series by Suzanne Young: This book has been in my TBR longer than I would like to admit, but I'm planning to change that this summer. This series sounds amazing....a society where true feelings are banned? Sign me up for sure! Also I can't believe there's SIX books in this series. Guess I'll be busy if I end up loving the first one. 

2. The Conqueror's Saga series by Kiersten White: I'll let you in on a little bookish secret of mine: I borrowed the first one in this series from the library this past Winter, but never got around to reading it; however, I'm planning to rectify that this summer. The reviews for this has been great, and I love that it has a historical aspect to it. 

3. Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa: I loved Julie's Iron Fey series, so I really don't know why I haven't started this one yet.  

4. To All the Boys I've Loved Before series by Jenny Han: I love YA contemporary, Jenny Han's Summer series was one of my favorites, and this one sounds amazing....so really, I don't know why I haven't read this one already either. 

5. The Blackcoat Rebellion series by Aimee Carter: I LOVED LOVED LOVED Aimee's Goddess Test series. 

6. Scarlett series by Maureen Johnson: I've had the first book in my TBR pile since it released back in...2008. Shameful, I know. This one sounds great, though, and I hope to get to it soon. Hotels, romance, and a city setting? What's not to potentially love? 

7. The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski: The covers for this series are seriously stunning. Seriously, look them up, and try to tell me that they're not beautiful. Anyhow, this series also has been amassing a ton of great reviews....need to read it ASAP. 

8. Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich: Ever since I saw the movie for this one staring Katherine Heigl, I've wanted to start this series. I love mystery type books and movies, so I'm sure there's nothing I wouldn't find enticing about this bounty hunter series. 

9. Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead: I enjoyed Richelle's Vampire Academy series, and now that I'm older, I'm hoping to make my way through her adult series as well.

10.  Millennium series: This series has gotten so much press and love, and I really want to see for myself what's so amazing about this series. 

That's it for my list, so tell me: have you guys read any of the series I mentioned? Any of them in particular you suggest I have to move to the top of my TBR pile ASAP? Let me know in the comments! :) 

Sidenote: As I was making this list, I noticed an interesting trend: a lot of the books I wanted to include I had already read the first book for but hadn't gotten around to the other ones. Do you guys have that problem? Read one or two books in the series, and not getting around to the other ones? 

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I recommend that you read the Program series! here's the link to my review of The Program! http://pagesforthoughts.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-program-by-suzanne-young.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I still haven't read the other books in the series but I really enjoyed the first one a lot. Hope you love it when you get to check it out. I have The Summer I Turned Pretty but haven't started it yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com