12.1.10

Update on Contest


I just edited this on The Lonely Hearts Contest post, but I just wanted to say again that the contest is open to US ONLY (international readers can enter if they have a friend in the States who can accept their prizes by mail.). Sorry, for not including this before. I tend to schedule most of my posts ahead of time and when typing up that one I wasn't sure yet who it would be open to. Also, sorry international readers. Though, don't worry, because I'll have another snazzy contest hopefully coming soon that's open to all.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to read this book; its has such a refreshing plotline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I do that all the time, no worries! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com