2.6.10

Waiting On Wednesday: Week 81

My pick this week is:

Timeless by Alexandra Monir
When her mother is killed in a car accident, Michele Windsor has no choice but to move in with the wealthy grandparents she's never met in New York. Disillusioned by their coldness, Michele retreats into her room, where she discovers her great-great-aunt's journal--and, once she touches its pages, finds herself hurtled back in time.

In the glamorous Gilded Age, Michele learns that a wedding is coming up between the Windsors and another prominent family, the Walkers. But when Michele attends a party, something miraculous happens: while almost no one can see her in this era, one gorgeous young man with sparkling blue eyes can. Drawn together by mutual attraction, the two bond over music and the parents they've recently lost. But when the party is over, Michele learns the truth--the man she just fell for is Phillip Walker. And she, unknowingly, has just inspired him to call off his wedding to her great-great-aunt, prompting a family feud that will last for generations.
As Michele travels back and forth in time, she and Phillip meet over and over, always frustrated by their inability to have more than a few hours together. Michele knows she should try to make a life in the present, but none of the boys at school can hold a candle to Phillip. Finally, Michele tries to end their romance altogether--spurring a tragedy that transcends generations. Has Michele destroyed her chances for happiness? Or is her love for Phillip . . . timeless? (Summary from RandomHouse.ca/Cover taken from RandomHouse's website)
Dosen't this sound amazing? I think so. I love the idea of time travel, so I'm sure I'll adore Timeless. Also, I have to say, I adore the cover of this.

Timeless will be released January 11, 2011.

11 comments:

  1. Huuuge time travel fan here too, that looks amazing! I'm glad you featured it, even though there is still quite a long wait until its release :)

    Gorgeous cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh good pick! I hadn't heard of this before, adding it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great!! The cover is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does sound amazing. Thanks for sharing it. I am adding it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoOoO!!! This sounds awesome!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! it sounds like a beautiful love story. i can't believe i haven't heard about it til just now! great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This one sounds great. Already added it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks great - I'm adding it to my wishlist!

    My pick is here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous cover! I hadn't heard of this one before, but it's on my to-read list now :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOH 2011 is going to be a good year, isn't it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one definitely looks interesting! And the cover is stunning. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com