24.7.11

In My Mailbox (131)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren.

For Review:


Where You Left Me by Jennifer Garden Trulson (This one is memoir about a women who lost her husband in 9/11. Not really my typical book but it looks really interesting!)
Ashfall by Mike Mullin (Ooh, this one looks so good! Can't wait to read it!)

eBooks for Review:


The Boyfriend Thief by Shanna Norris (I adored Shanna's other book, Troy High, so I'm really looking forward to giving this one a try.) 
The Understorey by Fisher Amelie (Looks great! Plus I adore the cover!)

From Netgalley:


The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees (I seriously adore the cover of this one. I love that its black and white with a hint of pink thrown in. The premise amazing great as well!) 

From Giveaway:


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Swag Pack of Awesomeness (which is indeed very awesome!) 

Much thanks goes to Shanna Norris, Fisher Amelie, Mike Mullin, the Emily at Engelman & Co., and the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Hosts, Lori, Angela, and Candace.

In all, a great week book wise! I'm looking forward to reading all my new books as well as using some of those bookmarks. In all seriousness, you can have never have too many bookmarks, in my opinion.

Though, enough about me, what did you this week? Anything exciting? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to link to your IMM!

Have a great week everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I also got Ashfall and it looks wonderful. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Understorey looks really beautiful. Looking forward to your review of that book! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashfall looks so great and OMG NEW SHANNA NORRIS BOOK? I must get thaT! lol i loved Troy High.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about Shanna Norris but I've never read her work! Great books and swag!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com