20.11.11

In My Mailbox (147)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

For Review:


Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney (unsolicted)

From Netgalley:


Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwing (Already half through this one, and I have to say I really, really like it so far!)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (This one looks AMAZING!)

Much thanks goes to Abrams Books as well as HarperTeen/Netgalley!

In all, a slow week book wise (thankfully! I need some time to catch up on my review books!) but a good one nonetheless!

Have a great week! :)

7 comments:

  1. OOOOH have fun reading Incarnate :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for Incarnate. That cover is just so eye-catching and the whole old soul/new soul concept sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for Incarnate, and I follow the author on twitter, but the story just doesn't sound like something I'll enjoy.
    You can see my IMM post here: The Book Bundle

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lauren! I hope the rest of the book holds up for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox. Love the cover of Pretty Crooked. I hope it's going to be awesome read. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Cabin Fever. You are so lucky

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com