Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book
1) Amanda Cockrell: I really enjoyed What We Keep Is Not Always What Will Stay (review forthcoming!) this past summer, and I would love to see another YA book by her. She writes really interesting contemp fiction with an almost mystical touch.
2) Karen Metcalf: I read a short story by Karen (In the Storm) last February and it was a really interesting little work. I really hope she will be writing a full length novel sometime soon!
3) Jennifer Castle: Jennifer's first book (The Beginning of the After) was superb, and I would love a new book by her, especially if it's another contemp.
4) Amy Holder: I adored The Lipstick Laws. It was fun, sweet, and cute, so anther book by her would be great!
5) Elizabeth Rudnick: Tweet Heart was ADORABLE!
6) Lila Castle: The Star Shack was one of those great, little beach reads, and since I'm always game for some new summer reads, I'm all for anther book by Lila!
7) Eilis O'Neal: I adored The False Princess. It was the perfect mix of fantasy and fairy tale
8) Melissa Francis: Melissa hasn't had a new book since the 2010 Love Sucks (sequel to Bit Me), which is sad, because her books are good AND funny AND they make me hate the vampire genre a little less. In other words: I. NEED.A.NEW. MELISSA.BOOK.PRONTO.
9) Amy Huntley: Amy Huntley's The Everafter was so sad but so, so good!
10) Nina de Gramont: I loved Every Little Thing in the World. I love Nina. Therefor, a new book by Nina would be fabulous! :)
What authors do you wish would write anther book? Any of the ones I listed above? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to link to your TTT post as well. I'd love to see it! :)