Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (160 & 161)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Finished Copies for Review:

Heft by Liz Moore- Different than my usual type of read but I'm still really excited about it! 
Second Skin by Judith Graves

From Netgalley:

A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink- Absolutely amazing! You all HAVE to read this book! 
Talisman Of El by Alecia Stone- Looks good!

Girl Unmoored by Jennifer Gooch Hummer- I've heard SO MANY good things about this one!
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama- Love the cover!

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo- The fact that Veronica Roth blurbed this one is a good enough reason alone to read it. The fact that it's been getting great reviews just adds to the awesomeness. 

eBooks for Review:

Lightbringer by K.D. McEntire- Looks great!
Fair Coin by E.C. Myers- As does this one!

Thief's Covenant by Ari Marmell- Seen some fabulous reviews for this one!
Eden's Root by Rachel Fisher- Haven't heard much about this one but I'm still looking forward to giving it a try. 

Much thanks goes to Rachel Fisher, the people at Pyr books, Netgalley, Macmillan, Book Sparks PR, Centrinian Publishing, Penguin Young Readers, Judith Graves, and W. W. Norton & Company! 

Have a great week everyone! 


  1. I'm interested in Fair Coin. I've not seen that one before! Thanks and Happy Reading!
    Here's my IMM

  2. Ooh lots of good one's this week! I have Eden's Root as well, it's coming up soon in TBR list! Enjoy them all!

  3. Temptation of Angels!! I can't wait to read this one. Michelle Zink's books have all become favorites of mine, so I'm ready for more!

  4. That's an interesting pile of books this week. I am completely in love with the cover for Shadow and Bone. Happy Reading!

  5. That cover for Shadow and Bone makes my heart go pitter pat!

  6. Such a wonderful haul! Well Veronica Roth in favour of Shadow and Bones means I'm interested too :)

    My little IMM this week: YA's the Word

  7. Wonderful IMM! Some of these look really promising! Hope you enjoy them!

    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

  8. You must let me know how Temptation of Angels is! I loved Michelle Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy. And yay for Monstrous Beauty. I've only heard good things about it. :-)

  9. I haven't heard of any of these, but the covers are pretty! I'll be adding some to my TBR shelf and I can't wait to see what you think. Enjoy all your books!

  10. The only one of these I've seen before is Shadow & Bone - is that on netgalley? It sounds pretty good!

    You can see my IMM here.


  11. I didn't really enjoy Michelle Zink's other series, but I'll have to check this one out! (: Happy reading!

  12. Great books, Lauren! I've only heard good things about Monstrous Beauty and Shadow and Bone. Eep, can't wait to see what you think!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...