3.2.13

In My Mailbox (1/28 to 2/2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


Physical Review Copies:

Finding Cherokee Brown by Siobhan Curham 

I adored Siobhan's other book Dear Dylan, so I'm beyond excited to read this one! Plus my review for Dear Dylan is quoted on one of the first pages. :) 

P.K. Pinkerton and the Petrified Man by Caroline Lawrence  

Apparently this is the third in a series. I've never heard of it before, and it doesn't really seem like something I'd be interested in... so giveaway soon, possibly?

Who Done It?

BEYOND excited to read this one! Also, this is Soho teen's second book, which is awesome!

eBook Review Copies: 

 

 

 

Radiant by Christina Daley

Contemporary with a taste of super powers...What's not to love about that?

The Bridge of Dead Things by Michael Gallagher

This is about mediums, which is a topic I feel that there's not enough of in YA/Middle Grade lit.

Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon

This is one of the first books in Algonquin Young Readers's new teen line, and I'm beyond excited to give it a try! Seems like a mix between something Jay Asher and John Green would write.

If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan

Another addition to Algonquin Young Readers's line. Also very excited to read it.

The Night Has Teeth (The Magdeburg Trilogy, #1) by Kat Kruger

This one looks creepy and mysterious.

One Traveler by Alison Treat

A historical fiction read taking place around the area of PA I currently live in...color me intrigued.

Much thanks goes to Alison, Fierce Ink Press, Algonquin, Michael, Christina, Soho Press, Egmont UK, and Penguin Young Readers.

2 comments:

  1. Great haul. Radiant looks really good. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who Done It? looks like a fun read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com