23.7.17

Stacking the Shelves/Sunday Post (3)





 Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and focuses on new books that were received/bought/borrowed this week while the Sunday Post is hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and focuses on recapping your week. 

New Books this Week: 
  


 

 


For Review: 
Little Forevers by Katie Kaleski 
Sin Eater (The Aria Knight Chronicles Book 1) by  Alesha Escobar & Samantha LaFantasie 
To Win Her Smile (Players, #5) by Mackenzie Crowne
Chasing Red (Red, #1) by Isabelle Ronin
Your Fierce Love (The Bennett Family, #7) by Layla Hagen
The Third Kiss (Love's Mortal Coil, #1) by Kat Colmer 

Thanks Silver Dagger Book Tours, Sourcebooks Casablanca, Entangled TEEN, Inkslinger PR & YA Bound Book Tours


Kindle Freebie: 


I loved Fatal Threat so I can't wait to catch-up with the first three!  

What You May have Missed: 

Coming Up this Week: 

Monday: Review for The Secrets of Islayne by Kari Lynn West
Tuesday: Interview & GIVEAWAY for a signed copy of The Secrets of Islayne with Kari Lynn West
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday pick
Thursday: Interview with Virginia Macgregor, author of Wishbones 
Friday: Review for Then You Were Gone by Lauren Strasnick 

New in my Reading/Blogging/Personal Life: 

By the time this is posted, I will be at Point Pleasant beach, New Jersey, hopefully living it up on the beach with a good book!

As for reading, this week I was able to start and finish Your Fierce Love, Seeds of Malice, Love was Near, Little Forevers, and Hello, My Love. Out of the bunch, I enjoyed Little Forevers & Your Fierce Love the most. Your Fierce Love I enjoyed because it was exactly the juicy romance read I've been craving, and Little Forevers I enjoyed because it was a slam-dunk of a YA contemporary read.


Follow my Adventures: 

Twitter\Bloglovin\Goodreads 

How was your week? Read or do anything fun? Let me know in the comments! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for vacations at the Jersey Shore! Hope you have a great time and get some good reading in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Little Forevers! It looks like a really cute one. I really enjoyed the other books in that Mackenzie Crowne series, but I completely missed that one. Excited to see what you think of it. Hope you have a great week, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love me some Point Pleasant! Hope you have a good time and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a great vacation! That sounds wonderful :)
    And wow that's a lot of books! Hope you love them - I really like the cover for Chasing Red; it's so stunning.

    Have a great week, Lauren :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com