Sunday, November 1, 2009

In My Mailbox (10/26 to 10/31)

I am "stealing" this from The Story Siren. If you want to find out more about it click here. Anyway, these are books I got this week at the bookstore, library, and in the mail, of course.

For Review:

Invisible Lines by Mary Amato
Million- Dollar Throw by Mike Lupica
The Batboy by Mike Lupica

For 1 ARC Tour:

The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter: I loved, I mean LOVED, this book! :)

From From Assorted Contests:

Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles: Thank Eleni!
The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard: Thanks Jazz!
Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri: Thanks Cindy!

Overall I had a pretty great week! =)


  1. Great books! I got Another Faust this week too :)

    Happy Reading!

  2. you did have a nice week. congrats!


  3. The Snowball Effect sounds great. Adding it to my wish list!

  4. I really would like to read Another Faust and Midnight Twins. Enjoy!!

  5. Enjoy your books! You got cool books for review and glad Jumping Off Swings got to you safely! :)

  6. You did have a good week! Another Faust sounds great.

  7. Oooh I'll be reading Invisible line soon too :) Can't wait to hear your opinion on it.
    Have fun munching down your books.

    `Monster of books~

  8. I really want to read The Snowball Effect and Another Faust. Hope you enjoy your books!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...